Monday 4 April 2011

Jared Evan

Jared Evan Premieres “In Love With You” Video


Rising star Jared Evan, who was just named an About To Pop artist by AOL’s PopEater, has released the music video for his new single “In Love With You.” The song is taken from his forthcoming album Fourth Chapter.


Fourth Chapter is due out later this year on Interscope Records. Speaking about the album, Evan says: “I want my album to make people feel, I want to touch my listeners emotionally. I want to leave a musical impact; I want to alter the state of music. I want to offer something that’s never been internally diverse but still with one single musical identity. I want rock heads and hip-hop heads and mainstream listeners to enjoy it all at the same time. I think with the mélange of sounds on it, it will be a classic album.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment