Monday 14 February 2011

20ROCK ballads of the last 30 years

TO celebrate the day of love the BLAST TO THE PAST presents this collection of the top 20ROCK ballads of the last 30 years! These are songs that cause strong feelings and we certainly connected with personal experiences.

Rock Love

20. Eric Clapton – Layla (Acoustic)





19. Foreigner – I Want To Know What Love Is


`

18. Scorpions – Still Loving You

17. 3 Doors Down – Here Without You

16. Guns n Roses – November Rain

15. Gary Moore – Still Got The Blues

14. Daughtry – What About Now

13. MSG – Nightmare

12. U2 – With or Without You

11. Whitesnake – Is This Love

10. Bryan Adams – (Everything I Do) I Do It for You

9. Guns N’ Roses – Don’t Cry

8. Goo Goo Dolls – Iris

7. Scorpions – You and I 

6. Evanescence – My Immortal

5. Savatage – Believe

4. Aerosmith – I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing

3. U2 – One

2. Bon Jovi – Always

1. Metallica – Nothing Else Matters

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment